As the appeal for commodities, in particularly, gold continues to rise, ETF provider, ETF Securities recently announced another first-to-market ETF, the ETFS Physical Asian Gold Shares (AGOL).
AGOL is the first U.S. precious metals product to be vaulted in Asia as its custody will store all of its physical gold bars in secure London Bullion Market Association approved vaults in Singapore, as stated in its prospectus. From an investment perspective, the objective of AGOL is to reflect the price performance of reflect the price performance of physical gold, less trust expenses, while carrying an expense ratio of 0.39%. Read More…
- Commented on: "This Time It Is Different - Americans Are More Pessimistic" seekingalpha.com/a/18hh5 $SPY $DIA 2 days ago
- Commented on: "Why Apple's Valuation Is Irrelevant" seekingalpha.com/a/17xwf $AAPL $LULU $LNKD $TSLA 1 week ago
- Commented on: "The Gold And Silver Smack-Down Cometh" seekingalpha.com/a/17qzj $GLD $IAU $PHYS $SGOL 2 weeks ago
- Commented on: "Netflix Is A House Of Cards On The Verge Of Collapse" seekingalpha.com/a/17rvr $NFLX 2 weeks ago
- CMCSA Aggressive Exit - Comcast Cl'A' [CMCSA] Aggressive Exit at $52.00 on 19-Feb-14 01:32 PM EST ow.ly/2E1HRO 2 weeks ago