As the appeal for commodities, in particularly, gold continues to rise, ETF provider, ETF Securities recently announced another first-to-market ETF, the ETFS Physical Asian Gold Shares (AGOL).
AGOL is the first U.S. precious metals product to be vaulted in Asia as its custody will store all of its physical gold bars in secure London Bullion Market Association approved vaults in Singapore, as stated in its prospectus. From an investment perspective, the objective of AGOL is to reflect the price performance of reflect the price performance of physical gold, less trust expenses, while carrying an expense ratio of 0.39%. Read More…
- Commented on: "What To Make Of Google's Latest Expansion Into Hotel Listings" seekingalpha.com/a/19s69 $GOOG $GOOGL $EXPE $PCLN 1 week ago
- Commented on: "Is It Time To Sell Facebook And Buy LinkedIn?" seekingalpha.com/a/19bjn $FB $LNKD $TWX $AOL 2 weeks ago
- Commented on: "Cemex: Go Ahead, Be A Buffett" seekingalpha.com/a/6aql $CX $GS $BAC 2 weeks ago
- Commented on: "The Only 20 Companies That Matter" seekingalpha.com/a/1999p $AAPL $CVX $FMCC $FNMA 3 weeks ago
- Commented on: "Market Timing Report: Negative Divergences Set The Stage For A Nast... seekingalpha.com/a/195un $SPY $SH $SSO $SDS 3 weeks ago