As the appeal for commodities, in particularly, gold continues to rise, ETF provider, ETF Securities recently announced another first-to-market ETF, the ETFS Physical Asian Gold Shares (AGOL).
AGOL is the first U.S. precious metals product to be vaulted in Asia as its custody will store all of its physical gold bars in secure London Bullion Market Association approved vaults in Singapore, as stated in its prospectus. From an investment perspective, the objective of AGOL is to reflect the price performance of reflect the price performance of physical gold, less trust expenses, while carrying an expense ratio of 0.39%. Read More…
- Lessons learned when selling spr.ly/6010j4Lo 1 day ago
- $CONN is +5.18 (7.63%) and aggressive and conservative risk levels are normal. When to stop? spr.ly/6015jNIL 1 day ago
- Commented on: "Dumpster Diving: Is J.C. Penney Worth A Gamble?" seekingalpha.com/a/13yhv $JCP $KSS $M 2 days ago
- Poll: Financial advisors expect correction for U.S. stocks in 2014 spr.ly/6012j2is 2 days ago
- $CHL $AAPL strike a deal. Keep an eye on them: spr.ly/6018jFTk and spr.ly/6019jFTZ 2 days ago