As the appeal for commodities, in particularly, gold continues to rise, ETF provider, ETF Securities recently announced another first-to-market ETF, the ETFS Physical Asian Gold Shares (AGOL).
AGOL is the first U.S. precious metals product to be vaulted in Asia as its custody will store all of its physical gold bars in secure London Bullion Market Association approved vaults in Singapore, as stated in its prospectus. From an investment perspective, the objective of AGOL is to reflect the price performance of reflect the price performance of physical gold, less trust expenses, while carrying an expense ratio of 0.39%. Read More…
- Japan ETFs are hot once again spr.ly/6038kSok fb.me/2kFnTC6ep 4 days ago
- Japan ETFs are hot once again spr.ly/6017kSoX 4 days ago
- Investors seeking rewards should beware "Diworseification" spr.ly/6038klkI fb.me/292c7T0a2 1 week ago
- Investors seeking rewards should beware "Diworseification" spr.ly/6017klkx 1 week ago
- These biases could hinder your investing performance spr.ly/6015klkl 1 week ago